Sunday, March 8, 2015

Across the ocean we go

Across the ocean we go,
Laughing all the way.
We love to cross the ocean,
today.

We are going to rent a house
across the ocean,
today.

(An original song/poem by Miss E, adapted for our current adventure.)

In a couple of days, the Professor and I will take our crowd on an adventure. We will spend a week in Paris and five weeks in Cologne. This is our travel journal, school assignment, and correspondence with loved ones. Come follow along.

Let me introduce you to my traveling companions...

I am Rachel.  I love books, games, math, food, creating, and people.

This is the Professor.  He is amazing.  He enjoys math, books, games, and friends.

These are our six children.  I will let the older ones introduce themselves.

And this is our youngest, Miss S.  She will be 3 in a couple of weeks.  She loves princesses and trains, doing it herself and playing with her siblings, being big and being little.

No comments:

Post a Comment